We are committed to:
- Being aware of and compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulations of 2018.
- Processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or to fulfil legal requirements.
- Providing reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect personal data at all times against theft, accidental loss or unauthorised processing.
- Ensuring that all staff are following good practice in data protection by providing training, monitoring practices and having information available on where to find further guidance if required.
- Having procedures in place for responding to both internal and external queries, relevant to data held, in an effective and timely manner.
- Taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate.
- Only suggesting appropriate other services relevant to our current work for you unless we have your consent to send general marketing information.
- Having clear access to opt out of receiving marketing information on all correspondence of this nature.
- Making sure that personal data is not held for longer than the appropriate retention period and that at the end of this period it is deleted or destroyed permanently.
- Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation.
- Providing access upon request by individuals to personal data held on our files. To assist with this and all matters relating to data protection we have a Nominated Officer, currently Chrissy Sadler, to whom queries should be addressed.